intelligent test and validation for MiL, SiL and HiL
September 15, 2010. Four years after the start of QTronic, we are proud to announce the release of the second major version, with many new features and improvements.
- The intelligent, reactive test generation and worst-case analysis, available until now only for MiL and SiL (e.g. with Simulink, Dymola or Silver), is now also available for hardware-in-the-loop simulation platforms (e.g. dSPACE HiL).
- Beside the thousands of tests invented by TestWeaver, also "classical" test
automation methods are now integrated:
- interactive recording and replay of scenarios, and
- user-defined test scripts, for instance, with Python.
- In conjunction with Silver: more support for analysis, debugging and test, measurement of time and stack requirements of ECU controllers, Fourier analysis and oscillation detection, range monitoring, support for automotive standards, such as, ASAP2/A2L, XCP, MDF, ISO26262, and more.
TestWeaver is used by development engineers to test and validate embedded systems using closed-loop simulation. The unique systematic test generation and analysis strategy guarantees a high test coverage with a low effort for developing and maintaining the test specifications.