Conferences and Trade Shows
We will be participating at the events listed below.
28.03.2017, Tollhaus, Karlsruhe.
Experience virtual test driving at the Open House hosted by IPG Automotive
The Open House hosted by IPG Automotive has established itself as the meeting point for the virtual test driving industry. Every year in March, experts from the automotive and supplier industry as well as members of research institutes and universities meet in Karlsruhe to exchange information and learn about innovations in the industry. At the event, IPG Automotive presents news of the CarMaker product family as well as hardware products and test systems. With our booth, we will be part of the accompanying exhibition, where we will present our applications connected to the simulation solutions of IPG Automotive.
- 20-21.09.2016 Apply & Innovate 2016 - The Expert Forum for Virtual Test Driving, Karlsruhe. At the technology conference we presented: ADAS Validation with Automated Search for Critical Situations with IPG CarMaker and QTronic TestWeaver.
- 31.05.-02.06.2016 Autonomous Vehicle Test & Development Symposium 2016, Stuttgart, Germany. QTronic presents: Automated Search for Critical Situations for Advanced Driving Assistance Functions.
- 12-13.05.2016 7th Conference "Simulation and Testing for Vehicle Technology", Berlin, Germany. QTronic presents a real-time application of virtual ECUs.
- 15-16.03.2016 16. Stuttgart International Symposium "Automotive and Engine Technology", Stuttgart, Germany. Daimler and QTronic present: Software-in-the-Loop at the Junction of Software Development and Drivability Calibration.
- 30.09.-01.10.2015 17. MTZ-Conference "VPC - Simulation and Test" in Hanau, Germany. QTronic presents: Virtual ECUs for Powertrain Development.
- 16-18.09.2015 DSC - Driving Simulation Conference & Exhibition in Tübingen, Germany. QTronic presents: Enhancing ADAS Test and Validation with Automated Search for Critical Situations.
- 17-18.06.2015 SCC - Symposium for Combustion Control 2015 in Aachen, Germany. QTronic presents joint work with MathWorks and Daimler: Optimization of Engine Control Parameters using Chip Simulation.
- 16-17.06.2015 International Congress Drivetrains for Vehicles in Friedrichshafen, Germany. ZF presents joint work with BMW and QTronic: Virtual ECUs used to develop BMW's 8 speed transmission.
- 03-04.12.2014 3rd Congress on Automotive Electronic Systems (CESA 3.0), Paris, France. Visit QTronic in the exhibition and find out how automatic generation of traffic scenarios enhances your test and validation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
- 11-12.09.2014 10th Symposium Automotive Powertrain Control Systems, Berlin. QTronic takes part in the exhibition. Joint presentations with BMW and Daimler on applications of the ECU virtualization to the development and test of control software:
- 24.-25.06.2014 International Congress Drivetrains for Vehicles in Friedrichshafen, Germany. Visit us at the trade exhibition, booth G.
6th Conference on Simulation and Testing for Automotive Electronics, Berlin. IAV and Daimler hold presentations
with applications on virtualization and test of powertrain control functions
with QTronic's tools:
- Stefan Gloss (Daimler), Milan Slezák, Jakob Mauss (QTronic): Automated validation of transmission controls for over 200 vehicle variants. Presentation slides.
- Th. Liebezeit, U. Bazarsuren, J. Beilharz, A. Mees, R. Serway (IAV): Rapid Control Prototyping for Front-loaded In-Vehicle Testing of Transmission Control System Algorithms by Laptop.
- 05-07.02.2014 Embedded Real Time Software and Systems ERTS 2014, Toulouse, France. QTronic takes part in the exhibition and holds three presentations on simulation-based development and system validation:
ASAM International Conference for
Vehicle Validation and Quality Management,
International Congress Center Dresden, Germany.
QTronic takes part in the exhibition of tools that support the ASAM standards.
- 03-04.12.2013 12th International CTI Symposium Automotive Transmission, HEV and EV Drives, Berlin, Germany. QTronic takes part in the trade show.
- 06.11.2013 FMI Tech Day in Detroit, USA. QTronic gives a presentation about automotive use cases of the FMI.
- 17&19.09.2013 Presentation by Daimler and QTronic: Faster development of automotive control software with Modelica and FMI. Workshop Design of Complex Dynamic Systems: Modelica and FMI. Dassault Systèmes Toulouse & Paris.
- 18-19.06.2013 7th International Conference Design of Experiments (DoE) in Engine Development, Berlin, Germany. QTronic and Daimler AG present applications of the ECU chip simulation to the optimization of engine parameters. The latest versions of Silver and TestWeaver will be demonstrated in the exhibition.
- 03-04.04.2013 International Conference and Exhibition Automotive Power Electronics, Paris, France. QTronic takes part in the exhibition.
- 03-06.12.2012 11th International CTI Symposium and Exhibition Innovative Automotive Transmissions and Hybrid and Electric Drives, Berlin. QTronic takes part in the exhibition and contributes 4 lectures to the seminar Simulation-based development of transmission controls at 03.12.2012.
- 20-21.09.2012 9th Symposium Automotive Powertrain Control Systems, Berlin, Germany. QTronic takes part in the exhibition and gives a presentation about chip simulation of automotive ECUs.
9th International Modelica Conference, Fürstenfeldbruck near Munich.
QTronic takes part in the exhibition and co-authors a presentation about the FMI 2.0 exchange format for
- 06-09.08.2012 NIWeek 2012 The National Instruments User Conference, Austin, Texas. QTronic co-authors a presentation about system test with TestWeaver and NI Veristand. See
Automotive Testing Expo, Stuttgart.
QTronic gives two presentations on the
ASAM Open Technology Forum:
- 12:20 Chip simulation of automotive ECUs
- 13:35 Systematic Test-Case Generation and Automation for Real-Time Test Systems
- 10-11.05.2012 5th Conference Simulation and Testing for Automotive Electronics, Berlin. IAV and QTronic present: Software-in-the-Loop with Virtual CAN Buses: Current Challenges and Solutions. We are also present at the trade exhibition.
- 05-08.12.2011 10th International CTI Symposium and Exhibition Innovative Automotive Transmissions and Hybrid and Electric Drives 2011, Berlin. IAV presentation: Virtual transmission ECUs with Silver. QTronic takes part in the exhibition.
- 22-23.11.2011 VDI-Convention and Exhibition AUTOREG 2011 in Baden-Baden, Germany. ZF presentation: Test and validation of hybrid powertrain software with TestWeaver.
Automotive Testing Expo North America, Detroit, MI, USA.
QTronic is giving two presentations at the ASAM Open Technology Forum
on Wednesday, October 26, 2011:
- 10:30 Virtual integration and test of automotive ECUs
- 12:45 Intelligent test-case generation and automation for real-time test systems
- 12-13.10.2011 VDI-Convention and Exhibition Electronic Systems for Motor Vehicles, Baden-Baden, Germany. QTronic takes part in the exhibition.
New Software Testing and Analysis Tools Verifysoft, Offenburg. QTronic presents TestWeaver there.
VDA Automotive SYS in Berlin.
Quality Management for Automotive software-based systems and functionality.
QTronic is participating as exhibitor.
MBTconf Model-Based Testing, Munich. QTronic gives a presentation
about intelligent test case generation.
Automotive Testing Expo Europe, Stuttgart, Germany.
QTronic is giving two presentations at the ASAM Open Technology Forum on Tuesday, May 17, 2011:
- 10:15 Intelligent test-case generation and automation for real-time test systems
- 12:45 Virtual integration and test of automotive ECUs
Modelica Conference 2011, Dresden, Germany.
QTronic takes part as exhibitor and presents two papers
with various partners.
- 30.11.-01.12.2010 9th International CTI Symposium Innovative Automotive Transmissions 2010, Berlin. QTronic takes part as exhibitor and gives a presentation on automated test of transmission control software with TestWeaver.
- 27-28.10.2010 AutoTest 2010: 3nd Conference on Test of Hardware and Software in Automotive Development, Stuttgart. QTronic participates as exhibitor.
6th IFAC Symposium Advances in Automotive Control in Munich.
Presentation by Daimler and QTronic:
Automated simulation of scenarios to guide the development of a crosswind stabilization function.
The full paper is here
and also available from IFACPapersOnLine.
- 22-23.06.2010 International VDI Congress Transmissions in Vehicles 2010 in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
- 4-5.3.2010 ASIM-Workshop Simulation of Technical Systems, Ulm. A presentation about the new FMI Standard was given by Prof. Martin Otter from DLR. QTronic was present at the trade show.
- 30.11.-03.12.2009 8th International CTI Symposium Innovative Automotive Transmissions 2009, Berlin. QTronic took part in the trade exhibition. GIF, Gesellschaft für Industrieforschung mbH, gave a presentation on automating software tests with TestWeaver, see paper.
- 30.06.-01.07.2009 International VDI Congress Transmissions in Vehicles 2009 in Friedrichshafen, Germany. QTronic took part in the trade exhibition and presented slides and a paper together with Daimler AG.
- 12-14.5.2009 3rd CTI Symposium and Exhibition Automotive Transmissions North America, Detroit, MI, USA. QTronic presented a paper about TestWeaver and Silver.
- 5-6.3.2009 ASIM-Workshop Simulation Technischer Systeme, Dresden. QTronic gave a talk about the forthcoming Modelisar exchange format for plant models.
- 03-05.03.2009 Embedded World 2009 Exhibition and Conference, Nuremberg, Germany.
- 01-05.12.2008 7th International CTI Symposium Innovative Automotive Transmissions 2008, Berlin. QTronic presented tools and services in booth 95, and a paper on TestWeaver and Silver.
- 22-23.10.2008 AutoTest 2008, 2nd Conference on Testing of Hardware and Software in Automotive Design, Stuttgart. QTronic presented a paper about TestWeaver.
- 6-9.10.2008 AVEC 2008, 9th International Symposium on Advanced Vehicle Control, Kobe, Japan. QTronic presented an application paper about the verification of safety-critical systems with TestWeaver.
- 07-09.10.2008 10th International Workshop on Simulation for European Space Programmes - SESP 2008, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- 29-30.5.2008 Simulation of Technical Systems, Wismar.
- 26-27.05.2008 Simulation and Test of software for automotive electronics, Berlin. QTronic presented a paper about TestWeaver.
- 6-8.05.2008 Automotive Testing Expo 2008, Messe Stuttgart. QTronic presented tools and services in hall 1, booth 1980.
- 3-4.3.2008 Modelica 2008,
6th International Modelica Conference, Bielefeld, Germany.
QTronic presented a paper
- 4-5.9.2006 Modelica 2006, 5th International Modelica Conference, Vienna, Austria. QTronic co-founder Jakob Mauss is member of the programm committee.
- 28.8. - 1.9.2006 PAIS-2006, 4th Prestigious Applications of Intelligent Systems, Riva del Garda, Italy. QTronic co-founder Mugur Tatar is Chair of the PAIS-2006.